The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seattle, WA: Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Dec 6, 2018

Portland, OR: Teaching and Counseling Challenging Youth Workshop

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

0 Dec 6, 2018

What is your main motivation for social networking?

I am reviewing the landscape of professional development tools. It seems Facebook is now the lead when it comes to social networking based…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

4 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Roger Katz

Seeking participants for research on PLN and L2 teacher professional development

Hello, I hope you are all having a great day.  My name is Mika Mokko and I am a fourth year doctoral candidate at Indiana University.  For…

Started by Mika Mokko

0 Jun 19, 2015

Portland, OR: Breakthrough Behavior Management Professional Development Workshop for Teachers and Counselors

0 Nov 5, 2014

Seattle, WA: Breakthough Strategies To Reach Troubled Students for Teachers and Principals

0 Nov 5, 2014

Educational Resources From Teachers College

Teachers College Columbia University has developed a set of curriculums that educators might find useful as they prepare for the new academ…

Started by George Nantwi

0 Aug 22, 2013

Connected Superintendents Recording & Archive: Live Discussion with Pamela Moran and David Britten

On Wednesday, February 29th, at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST, members of the EDU PLN Ning and participants of #Edchat had the opportunity to join two f…

Started by Shelly Terrell

0 Feb 27, 2012

Terrific Twosome

I have used several tools for connecting students to content, to each other, and to the teacher (me). Zoho looked promising; R Campus was…

Started by Dr. Jacqui Cyrus

5 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Amanda G.S. Wooley

Need math & social networking resources!

Hi All,I'm conducting a workshop in a few weeks with a group of math teachers who are new to technology integration.  I have some resources…

Started by Tracy Edwards (Lee)

0 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

About

Thomas Whitby created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Humaira Akhter and Kacee Holmes are now friends
8 minutes ago
John Maker commented on Mau Buchler's blog post Talk is Cheap
"Hey! Good post. I found useful information. By the way if you will have lack of money you can always get a loan to cover such financial needs. I think it is normal. For example recently I used loan online without bank account philippines from…"
5 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for Michelle Sims
"Hello . I am Mrs  Kacee Holmes, an aging widow suffering from long time illness (pancreatic Cancer)I have (charity proposal) for you, Please reply (kaceholmes1872@gmail.com    ) for more details. your sister in the Lord,Mrs.…"
14 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for Yessica Gutierrez
"Hello . I am Mrs  Kacee Holmes, an aging widow suffering from long time illness (pancreatic Cancer)I have (charity proposal) for you, Please reply (kaceholmes1872@gmail.com    ) for more details. your sister in the Lord,Mrs.…"
14 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for Lauren Keifer
14 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for Hallie Green
14 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for Adam Bible
14 hours ago
Kacee Holmes left a comment for VICKI BLANKENBICKER
14 hours ago

© 2020   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service