The Educator's PLN

The personal learning network for educators

All Discussions Tagged 'student' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portland, OR: Breakthrough Behavior Management Professional Development Workshop for Teachers and Counselors

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Nov 5, 2014

Seattle, WA: Breakthough Strategies To Reach Troubled Students for Teachers and Principals

Got Problem Kids? Here's your Problem Student Problem-Solver Conference. You name the problems and this workshop delivers hundreds of immed…

Started by Ruth Herman Wells

0 Nov 5, 2014

a tool to record your Skype Calls!

I'm so excited that I successfully recorded my first Skype session!  Not only did I record my Skype call; I also uploaded it to my blog to…

Started by Erin Klein

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Madison Lee

I ask you, "What would you do if YOU, your kids, friends, neighbours, colleagues could reinvent school?" You say....

It's takes a community to raise a school. I want to ensure that the entire community feels welcome and able to participate in the Reinventi…

Started by Brendan O'Keefe

0 Sep 10, 2011

Using MS Movie Maker - How to guides

The European union funded Web2.0ERC project has just made available 4 'How to videos' that show how Microsoft Movie Maker can…

Started by Joel Josephson

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Dr. Loreta H. Ulmer

Web2.0ERC - I am a teacher. Why should I use Web2.0?

Introduction to the Web2.0ERC project. Why should educators use Web2.0. Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is an European Union education…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jul 4, 2011

Student Surveys - How to Create?

Our first quarter is coming to a close and I would like to create a survey to get feedback from my students about a variety of topics.  How…

Started by Kristen Dixie

0 Oct 6, 2010

We have an I.D.E.A.

We've been sharing The I.D.E.A. Room for the better part of a week now (5 days) and many people have shown their support of our proposal. S…

Started by Brian C. Smith

0 Jun 23, 2010

Is it Time to Allow Mobile Phone Use for Educational Purposes?

Steve Dembo reports in a recent blog post, Mobiles to Help Learning? High School in UK says OK, that a high school has taken the initiative…

Started by Bill Swartz

12 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Linda Bethel

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas Whitby.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service